Meet the team and follow our progress as we train for the ride...

Monday 11 July 2011

Well got started. Last week managed 2 very short runs. Only about a mile or so but need to build up. Gym after work on Saturday. Did mix of cardio and upper and lower body resistance.

Was supposed to have a bit of a rest day yesterday. But as I was decorating at home, filling rubbing down priming and painting, felt quite stiff by the end of the day.

This morning 2 hours at the gym. 20 mins each on 4 cardio bits of equipment and lower body resistance. The sauna and jacuzzi after were most welcome. Getting quite stiff now so I think I'll be back on the creatine supps to help muscle recovery.

No booze this week but I might allow myself a couple tonight. Off to se Lee Evans at the Congress theatre in Eastboure with a few mates.

Current weight 126.0Kgs.

No comments:

Post a Comment