Meet the team and follow our progress as we train for the ride...

Monday 18 July 2011

Let the training begin...

It's taken me 2 weeks to come to terms with the fact I have actually agreed to do this! So with reality setting in that it is a long way (not helped the by fact all my mates think i'm mad!) i thought it was time to start some training...
With the old mountain bike rusting in the garage, I thought I'd ease myself in with a trip to the warm gym and 30 mins on the "comfy" bike followed by a trip to costa on the way out... I survived the rigors of a hill programme which is a challenge since I grew up in linconshire and anything 1m over sea level is a mountain! Not sure how the legs will feel in the morning but only another 81 mile to add to the day and i'm there!

No comments:

Post a Comment