Meet the team and follow our progress as we train for the ride...

Monday 4 July 2011

Meet the Team - Cormac

Well, this was my stupid idea. I'm the partner in our Ashford surgery.

For some reason, despite a complete lack of fitness i always like to imagine myself as an athlete within a coach potatos body! I never really did any fitness until i did my first sprint triathlon 2 years ago (with the bike in the pic and the saddle falling off as i did it) and i have since done the Reading half marathon twice (very slowly). My exercise endeavours do tend to be spaced about 6 months apart though so constant training will be interesting.

The most i've ever cycled was a charity 100km cycle in Ireland which almost killed me and made all the more embarassing by the fact my 60 year old father was leaving me in his dust (and reminding me of the fact!)

Last year i spent a few hours at the Dogs For The Disabled kennels and it really is inspiring to see what they are doing. I hope we can raise our target to really help them continue this incredible work

No comments:

Post a Comment