Meet the team and follow our progress as we train for the ride...

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Meet the Team - Tom

Hi, I am the vet partner in Truro, Cornwall. I moved to Cornwall 3 years ago with my wife Kathryn and three kids - Harry, Natalie and Lucy. I know some of the other guys on the trip fairly well and the others I am looking forward to getting to know better - possibly whilst walking in a slightly strange manner after cycling 90 miles a day!

I spend a lot of my spare time in Cornwall surfing, but I do occasionally cycle the 6 miles to work and I do own an old racing bike so that is a start at least. Time to start taking it a bit more seriously I guess and putting in some hours cycling around the Cornish Countryside - Open invite to anyone who wants to come down this way for some training rides!

Have to admit I already own some cycling Lycra which the practice nurses think is very stylish. I wonder how long it takes for the other to lose their dignity and invest in some skin tight clothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment