Meet the team and follow our progress as we train for the ride...

Saturday 30 July 2011

A start

Well afer doing the 8 and 1/2 miles last Monday, I have summarily failed to get to the gym or get on a bike all week. Lots of odd things going on at the surgery.

So I decided today to do a "test" cycle to the surgery. I walked my youngest springer Rebus for about 7 miles as a warm up.

Managed to cycle to the surgery in about an hour. Although towards the end he addition of the gel saddle was losing its benefit. May need some padded shorts too. Goodnes knows my backside should be padded enough!.

Got back and took both dogs round the block as a 10 minute warm dowm. Especially as I feel if I sit down for too long I'm not moving again for a while.

37.65Km round trip, about 23 miles according to my little handle bar trip computer. Even managed to survive some of Sussex's bigger A roads.

May need a soak in the bath now.

No comments:

Post a Comment