Meet the team and follow our progress as we train for the ride...

Monday 23 January 2012

Pneumatic Nightmare - The New Generation

Well after enjoying Warwicks misery with tyres, karma came around and bit me on the.......

I managed 20k on Friday before I started getting a thud thud thud sound from my rear wheel. I was able to limp home on the tube before it went completely. Changed the tyre at work on Saturday, ready for my long cycle on Sunday. In a fit of complete overconfidence and optimism I decided that the chances of it happening again were slim and only bought one tube. You know where this one is going!

4.5k into cycle on Sunday, thud, thud, gone. And i discovered, cycle shoes are not the easiest to walk in on the tarmac. You learn something new every day

So 30 minutes on wiggle last night and a CO2 pump and saddle bag are winging their way to me.

At least Warwick won't feel as if he's the only one getting punctures now

No comments:

Post a Comment