Meet the team and follow our progress as we train for the ride...

Monday 16 January 2012

How long left?

Well, I've finally started getting serious about training. I'm alternating running with cycling and gotten up as far as a massive 15 miles cycling! So far so good though. I think I could cycle further without any major issues (apart from time). My turbo trainer is now installed and I'm getting familiar with the up to date chart on MTV. This just about takes away from the tedium of the turbo trainer although my head is precariously lose to the lightbulb in the room. I swear I'm getting sunburnt!

I'm booked on the Reading Half mara at the start of April so I'm working up the running miles and I invested in a nifty heart rate monitor to make sure I wasnt just ambling around!

And unlike Warwick I've had no punctures (yet!)

No comments:

Post a Comment