Meet the team and follow our progress as we train for the ride...

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Meet the Team - Angela


Sorry to have not posted before, I'm a bit of a technophobe.


I am a vet nurse and one of the JVP's at the Norwich Longwater branch.


I really enjoy cycling and have been cycling to and from work for the past 4 years which is currently 18 miles a day! So I thought I would take on the challenge of Lands End - John O'Groats.


I have been to Halfords and picked out my new bike, a Boardman Road Comp called Bertie, I am still getting used to him after taking a tumble yesterday. Luckily my pride is more bruised than I am.


I am both excited and nervous as to what I have signed up for next May, but well up for the challenge and raising a large amount of money for such a brilliant charity.



No comments:

Post a Comment