Meet the team and follow our progress as we train for the ride...

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Reptilian Cushings??

OK I'm not the world's greatest reptilian vet so I'm wondering if reptiles get cushings. Why am I pondering this point? Well since the mighty gator skins have been on the bike over the last 2-3 weeks I have had a wheel off 4 times repaired 4 punctures and thrown away 1 slime tube and 2 conventional ones. The last being this morning when I got a flat 100 yards from Mr B's steam and sauna emporium.
This put me way behind schedule and gave me a poultry 20 minutes steaming. So it seems the skin on the underbelly of my gators is somewhat thinner than expected. I am now starting to think that I will spend more of my time on the actual ride fixing punctures than riding!
I'm also getting really nervous about the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment