Meet the team and follow our progress as we train for the ride...

Monday 9 April 2012

Panic

Right I'm getting really nervous now. Good Friday at work was mental day. 1 caesarian and a cat with a ruptured diaphragm mean my nurse and I did not stop all day. Saturday not much better so by the time Sunday off rolled around the last thing I wanted to do was go out cycling in the pouring rain. So I had a day off.
Today the weather is also awful. So I took the dogs for a 10 mile walk instead. Still 2 and a half hours of good legzercise though.
However my assistant is now on holiday for 2 weeks so I'm on my own with 7pm finishes for a fortnight. I think I'm just going to have to grab gym sessions where I can but I'm worried about getting enough in. Having said that I have done several 50+ mile rides and the 60 miler so hoping I'm up to it. The odometer on W.I.T.T says nearly 1000 miles done since I got the bike too.
he other thing that should help now is the local watering hole is closed from tomowrrow for 6 weeks for a refurb. So should get rid of a smidge more weight before we go.

21 days....eeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment