Meet the team and follow our progress as we train for the ride...

Monday 5 September 2011

money money money

Office dog Honey has been down to Lands End to check out the conditions for us this weekend - very hilly was the verdict!!

As I still don't have my bike (apparently I have a short body and long legs - meaning I need an unusual sized bike!!) the thought of hills has not filled me with joy as the training is yet to begin.

However the fundraising has got off to a better start thanks to my official fundraising manager Debbie who has an eye for sniffing out a money-making opportunity whatever the situation!

We have a National Lottery bonus ball competition every week, various sport sweepstakes, and soon to come the launch of the jams, chutneys and pickles sales - the perfect Christmas presents for your friends and family!! thanks to the Support Office staff who have been donating all sorts of fruit for Debs and I to cook up. I am sure the resulting produce will be interesting!

Please don't forget to check out our Just Giving page - http://www.justgiving.com/teams/ccvets we still have a long way to go to get to £50,000.

Am also meeting with the Dogs for the Disabled PR team next week to get the PR ball rolling - watch this space.

I hope that next time I post it will be a picture of me on my bike....

Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment