Meet the team and follow our progress as we train for the ride...

Thursday 23 February 2012

The snow has finally melted and the snowdrops and daffodils are popping through the lawn so spring is on it's way!
If it wasn't for the wind and rain I would be on my bike every day!!
I am nearly completely out of time (and excuses!) and the training is starting in ernest now for the final 9 weeks before we all hit the road.
Fund raising is a little slow but we have an open day planned for Saturday and this will hopefully help close the gap a little in what we still need to raise.
I have somehow managed to get myself commited to a sponsored leg wax! Luckily two of the Pets at Home guys have kindly volunteered to join me and we're going to try do it as a race, hopefully this means it will be over sooner and they will scream louder than me, thereby making me look the toughest!
I am starting to really look forward to the cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment