Meet the team and follow our progress as we train for the ride...

Saturday 11 February 2012

Conspiracy

Life is conspiring against me. Training just not happening at the moment. The roads round here are still lethal on 4 wheels with a couple of tonnes over them. I dread to think what would happen in 2 square inches of rubber at 20 miles an hour through black ice.
Work has meant I have had little time for the gym. Not that I'm complaining about being busy but still frustrating.
Now car trouble has been thrown into the mix. Not starting on cold mornings. Have drained the battery twice this wek trying to start the thing, and had to call the AA. They are going to start charging me soon!
Today it happened again. Luckily a mate drove past the house and had some jump leads so I made it to work on time.
So I have tools and new glow plugs in the car and will be trying to change out a set of glow plugs in the car park!
I hope I can get to the gym a few times this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment